The driving of motor vehicles requires having previously obtained the corresponding administrative authorization. The minimum age to obtain a driving license is 18 years. The driving license authorizes the driving on public roads of several two- or three-wheeled vehicles and quadricycles with a maximum authorized mass of up to 3500 kg.
ESSENTIAL FOR THE RENEWAL OF THE DRIVING LICENSE:
- DNI or PASSPORT in FORCE
- You can renew it 3 MONTHS BEFORE its expiration without losing the effective date
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, bring them on the day of the test
- If you take chronic medication, bring the electronic prescription
- You do not need to bring a PHOTOGRAPH, we will do it for you
- We take care of the processing with TRAFFIC
- You go out with a provisional card valid for 90 days and the definitive one arrives at your home
*Remember: THIS SPECIALTY DOES NOT HAVE A CONCERT WITH MUTUAL SOCIETIES, IT IS PRIVATE.
*If you have any questions, please contact the center. We will assist you to facilitate your appointment with the specialist.
Centro Médico y Dental Parets provides medical services in neighboring towns such as Lliçà d'Avall, Lliçà d'Amunt, Montornès del Vallès, Montmelò y Mollet del Vallès,among others, in addition to the town of Parets del Vallès.
If you want more information about our services, specialties or medical tests, do not hesitate to contact us. If you want to make an appointment, you can do it through our app.